Monday, June 22, 2020

Week 3 Really Bad Ollies


I focused this week on trying to Ollie and really not much else. Now technically I was able to do a few really bad Ollie's but in my opinion if you need video play back confirm you did an Ollie it doesn't count ha.


What is the problem
From what I can tell I am not lifting my back foot. The tail has nowhere to go. I am sure this is not my own problem but it's the one I notice and it's a big one


How do I fix it
Well I have seen people say to pretend like you are jumping forward off the skateboard. So I been TRYING to do that but easier send than done.


A part of me thinks I am just not very confident and jumping off the board is not something my mind is letting my body do.


As always I will keep at it and hopefully I will be able to land a real Ollie within my first month of skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment